Bright Direction Training can deliver the Active IQ Level 2 & 3 personal training apprenticeships to adults. Consisting of five elements, this comprehensive course can lead to a career in fitness:
· Diploma in Personal Training – Level 3
· NVQ Diploma in Personal Training – Level 3
· Award in Employment Awareness in active learning and learning – Level 3
· Functional Skills English – Level 2
· Functional Skills Maths – Level 2
This course offers a full apprenticeship and is 15 months in duration based on one day a week, however we will always endeavour to tailor course dates and times to meet your needs.
We run courses nationwide so we can meet your needs whether they are for expansion of existing training programmes, to widen recruitment and to improve retention or to offer progression opportunities to and within the health and fitness industry at both intermediate and advanced levels.
Active IQ is the awarding body of the Apprenticeships run by Bright Direction.