What does the Level 2 Gym Instructor course consist of?
The course consists of 6 units, all designed to provide a rounded knowledge of the fitness industry, the roles of a gym instructor and the practical applications of working with gym members both individually or as a group session. The 6 units covered on the course:
- Supporting clients goals, exercise adherence and motivation
- Anatomy of the human body related to exercise
- Assessing risks in the fitness environment to ensure safety to users
- Principles of exercise and adaptations based training
- Planning gym based sessions for members
- Delivering practical sessions to members