Invest in a Bright Direction Training Course and develop effective future managers that will be the leaders of your businesses tomorrow.
Our ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers offers learners the chance to develop both personally and professionally.
We don’t just deliver courses; we’re about nurturing individuals. We pride ourselves on providing the right training, delivered in the right way, specifically for them.
These qualifications allow employees to develop their leadership & management skills and to expand their knowledge whilst being cost-effective.
Are you serious about being an effective team leader? Do you have aspirations to further improve your career?
Invest in your professional development whilst learning essential skills on an ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers course with Bright Direction Training.
These qualifications allow you to develop your leadership & management skills and to expand your knowledge whilst being cost-effective for your employers.
The ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers is ideal for working in first line management. This combined knowledge and competency-based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance their management career.
Combined Skills and Knowledge Units
Benefits for employees
Benefits for business
Through a series of workshops, self-study and supported learning, learners will gain the relevant knowledge and experience to manage teams effectively.
The course is 1 day per month for 14 – 15 months.
Through co-investment with the government you will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and the government will pay the rest (90%).* For this course this equates to £500.
Course value is £5,000.
Get in touch with one of the Bright Direction Team to find out more here.