Here at Bright Direction Training, we are closely monitoring the situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic and we have taken a number of precautions to ensure the safety of our learners and tutors throughout this pandemic, whose safety and well-being is of paramount importance to us. In order to keep our learners and others safe during these current times, Bright Direction Training kindly asks that the following be adhered to at all times. This includes self-assessment before arrival and the following behaviour during our courses. These guidelines below relate to our training centres in Bolton, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bradford and Wigan.
Travelling to and attending a course
We recommend that the following guidelines are adhered to when travelling to one of our courses:
- If travelling via public transport, you must wear a face covering
- Please ensure that you leave a two-metre distance between you and anyone else when walking to or from the car park
- If you arrive early for your course, we would ask that you please stay in your vehicle (where possible) or a reasonable distance outside the premises until 9am, when the doors will open.
- All equipment used during the course will be sanitised at the beginning and end of each day, including table tops or any other smooth surfaces, including door handles etc.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands regularly using the soap and water provided for at least 20 seconds each time, or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Drinks machines will be cleaned and sanitised at regular intervals throughout the day by Bright Direction Training staff.
- All learners will be allocated a cup on arrival, which will remain with the learner for the duration of the day.
Social distancing measures reduce social interaction between people. Please be mindful to keep away from others by at least two metres where possible:
- All class sizes will be reduced to ensure a two-metre distance between each workstation.
- On arrival, please register your details with NHS Track and Trace
- Our Tutors will remain at the front of the classroom whilst teaching and there will be at least 2m from the tutor and the front row of students.
- There will be clear markings highlighting a one-way system in operation
- Please keep your distance in the breakout area by sitting at the tables and chairs provided, at the locations provided (please do not move chairs and tables).
- Please do not queue for access to toilets etc, unless you can keep two metres apart.
- Please do not congregate in groups in the breakout area or when smoking outside.
- We will ask that you please have lunch breaks at your allotted desk, an allocated table in the breakout room, or in your own vehicles.
- All course materials will be sent out to learners in advance of the course
Learners can bring and wear relevant PPE when attending courses if they so wish, which should include, but are not limited to:
- Disposable gloves.
- A face mask or visor.
- Masks can also be made available to learners through our tutors
Any PPE brought to the training centre must be removed and disposed of by the individual at the end of each day or course.
Medical and sickness
We expect that learners will self-assess and not travel or attend if they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms or are unsure. Bright Direction tutors will instruct people to leave the course if they display the known symptoms and if that occurs, we ask that you will let us know so we can communicate with other Learners. If you experience COVID-19 symptoms whilst attending a course, please inform the trainer immediately and go home. Bright Direction Training will work with the learner to help ensure their course disruption is kept to a minimum where possible.
Thank you for your cooperation with the above. We hope the above measures give you reassurance that you are able to complete your course in the safest possible working environment. We will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation and update our guidelines accordingly. If you have any questions on the above please contact 01204 859859.